Monday, July 25, 2016

No No: A Dockumentary

First of all - that spelling in the title - dockumentary - is correct.  This documentary is about the legendary baseball pitcher,  DOCK Ellis.  He's famous for pitching a no hitter while on LSD, but after watching this film, it's clear, there's much more to him.





I like baseball.  I'm not a big fan, but I can get into a game now and then.  The average rating for this film on Netflix was 5 stars, so I saved it on my list months ago.  I put off watching it, thinking it probably only got high ratings from true baseball fans.  I was wrong.  When I put in my rating after watching it, I gave it 5 stars.

Dock's story is incredible, but there are other bits that add to the interest level.  If you know anything at all about baseball, you'll enjoy seeing the bits that involved other famous players.  The stories that come out are wonderful.  I'm torn.  I'd like to elaborate, but don't want to spoil anything.  I'd rather you watch the documentary and see it for yourself.  I highly recommend it!

-DC


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment